PURCHASES THROUGH THE SITE
Purchases and payments
-Upon entering, make use and / or purchase through the site; The user acknowledges that published prices only apply to online purchases through the site, and that they are subject to change without notice.
- The cost of shipping the products purchased will be borne by the user, this value is subject to variations according to the weight of the product and place of shipment.
- Payment may be made through any of the means that ETERNITY JOYERÍA makes available to the user (consignment, virtual payment and direct payment in store), for which it has validated conditions of use and secure data transmission. However, ETERNITY JOYERÍA is not responsible for communication and / or security failures that arise when making transactions through any of the entities and / or sites that they make available to the user for such payments.
- The user must monitor their bank accounts and immediately report to the corresponding financial entities any strange, suspicious or unauthorized activity. Payment of the shipping cost must be made when issuing the purchase order, based on the settlement that the system throws according to the parameters defined by the carriers in charge of the deliveries of ETERNITY JOYERÍA.
- Once the buyer accepts the terms and conditions and makes the payment (product value and shipping cost), ETERNITY JOYERÍA will verify the transaction and manage the delivery of the products within a maximum period of fifteen (15) business days according to the city where you are The user will be responsible for receiving the products requested in the place and city chosen by him for delivery.
- By indicating the place of delivery, the buyer authorizes a third party to receive the order and certify the good or bad condition of the corresponding packaging, therefore, ETERNITY JEWELRY is exempt from any responsibility for the delivery made provided that it is made in the place registered at the time of purchase; Likewise, it is exempt from responding for any damage or damage that the products present, unless at the time of receiving the order it has been identified and reported to the carrier that they were delivered damaged, intervened, or with any kind of defect. The report of the damages or damages with which the products can arrive must be accredited by means of photographs.
- In the event that delivery to the place indicated by the user is not possible, the products will be returned to the ETERNITY JOYERÍA facilities without reimbursement of the sale price or shipping costs. For delivery, the user will be obliged to remove them directly and personally at the address indicated for this purpose within a maximum period of five (5) business days. If after this period the user has not withdrawn the products, ETERNITY JEWELRY will be free to dispose of the products and will only be obliged to reimburse the user for the price paid for them, after discounting the shipping costs to the delivery address and return to ETERNITY JEWELRY facilities, bank commissions, and transfer costs for money back.
Product specifications and colors
The published images seek to provide an approximation of the appearance of the products, but do not necessarily reflect their characteristics or size and, therefore, do not compromise the responsibility of ETERNITY JEWELRY.
- When describing products, ETERNITY JOYERÍA seeks to include the colors in which they are available and, if possible, an image of them; however, ETERNITY JEWELRY does not guarantee that the colors displayed through the site match those of the physical products, as this depends largely on the resolution and quality of the devices used to enter the site.
Assembly and technical assistance
Unless expressly stated otherwise for a specific product, the published price. In case of not following this instruction, the user accepts and assumes that the product warranty may be affected and even lose enforceability.
1. WARRANTY CONDITIONS AND PRODUCT RETURNS
In accordance with article 3 and 7 of Law 1480 of 2011, an unlimited guarantee is established by ETERNITY JEWELRY for gold and silver jewels on the purity of metal, referring to 18K for gold and 925 for silver; Gold and silver may lose their original shine upon contact with hard or chemical elements, to preserve your jewel we recommend cleaning it with a soft cloth before storing it; This guarantee will expire immediately in case the jewel has been intervened by personnel outside our company. The guarantee is not valid in case of: 1. Detachment of pearls or stones due to blows or aggressive agents; 2. Change or transformations in the piece by people outside of ETERNITY JEWELRY; 3. Abuse; 4. Scrapes or deterioration of the original shape of the jewel due to misuse.
According to article 12 of Decree 735 of April 17, 2013 of the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, second-hand items are sold without warranty.
There will be no guarantee when the defect comes from:
- Fortuitous case.
- The use of a third party.
- The improper use of the product by the consumer, or its manipulation through persons not authorized by the manufacturer / importer or supplier of the products..
For the guarantee process, the consumer must present the product at the ETERNITY JOYERÍA facilities or at the place indicated by it. The consumer must present a purchase invoice or, failing that, proof of having made the purchase of the defective product through the site (for example, through the display of the payment receipt), and guarantee certificate issued for the products to those that apply.
Right of withdrawal
- The user to whom ETERNITY JOYERÍA accepts a purchase offer may exercise the right of withdrawal within five (5) business days following the date of delivery of the purchased product, communicating its decision via email email@example.com or calling the national attention line+57 1 5201913
- To exercise the right, the user must identify himself fully and return the product to ETERNITY JEWELRY in the same conditions in which he received it, that is: without having made use of it, with the original packaging and attached documents, and in perfect physical condition, aesthetic and mechanical The return may be made through the same means in which the product was sent, or by taking it directly to the address indicated by ETERNITY JEWELRY.
- The transport costs and others that are derived from the product return process will be covered by the user.
There will be no right of withdrawal when: the price of the product is subject to fluctuations in financial market coefficients that ETERNITY JOYERÍA cannot control.
- Once the right of withdrawal has been exercised with the fulfillment of the indicated requirements, ETERNITY JOYERÍA will reimburse the amount paid by the user within a maximum period of thirty (30) calendar days. The refund will be made by bank transfer to the account that the user has indicated when exercising the right, or by physical delivery to the address indicated for that purpose, at the user's choice. In the event that the physical delivery is chosen, when claiming the money, the user must identify himself fully with his original identity document, which must coincide with the one registered at the time of issuing the purchase offer, and sign a receipt as proof of satisfactory refund of money.
Return of products that do not correspond to what is requested in the purchase offer or that are delivered defective:
- In the event that the product received does not correspond to what the user requested in the purchase, or that upon receipt it has been reported that it is defective, the user may return it within five (5) business days following the date on that was delivered to him, communicating his decision through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the national attention line +57 1 5201913
- The user must identify himself fully and return the product to ETERNITY JEWELRY in the same conditions in which he received it, that is: without having made use of it, with the original packaging and attached documents, and in perfect physical, aesthetic and mechanical condition. The return may be made through the same means in which the product was sent, or by taking it directly to the address indicated by ETERNITY JEWELRY.
- The transport costs and the others that come with the return of the product will be covered by ETERNITY JEWELRY. The user must coordinate with ETERNITY JEWELRY the return of the products, so that the latter assumes the corresponding expenses.
- Once the return decision has been notified and the product returned has been received under the indicated conditions, ETERNITY JOYERÍA will process the shipment of the product requested by the user within a maximum period of five (5) business days. Shipping costs will be borne by ETERNITY JEWELRY.
- The user who has made a purchase to ETERNITY JEWELRY through the site, may request the exchange of product for another of equal or greater price, within five (5) business days following the date of delivery of the purchased product, communicating your decision via email email@example.com or by calling the national attention line +57 1 5201913.
- To exercise the right of exchange, the user must identify himself fully and return the product to ETERNITY JEWELRY in the same conditions in which he received it, that is: without having made use of it, with the original packaging and attached documents, and in perfect condition Physical, aesthetic and mechanical. The return may be made through the same means in which the product was sent to you, or by taking it directly to the address indicated by ETERNITY JEWELRY In any case, the return of the product must be made within ten (10) days on the date your decision to request the change has been communicated.
- In case the product for which the user decides to make the change is of greater value, the user must pay the surplus as a prerequisite for its shipment.
The transport costs and the others that the return of the product entails will be covered by the user